View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 19, 2007, 02:15pm
I drank what?

Send a message via MSN to w_sohl
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisianaDave
Last weekend while leaving the 9/10yr football games me and my crew were leaving to go home. As usual there were some parents who were giving us crap about how we officiated the games. I had some words with a parent and then he punched me in the eye. After the initial shock, one of the coaches got him away from me, and i proceeded to leave the area and went to the police station to file a report and once that is done, I will be able to press charges. According to Louisiana this is a felony.

This is just a warning to everyone that violence against us officials is still alive and well especially when children are involved and to be careful out there.
Nothing will happen to this guy becasue you "had some words". His attorney wil say he was provoked. He may have to pay some medical and maybe some community service, but it will not be anything that goes on his record. Slap on the wrist. Let him follow you to your car next time and don't say anything other than you are ready to call the police.

Last edited by w_sohl; Wed Sep 19, 2007 at 02:18pm.