View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 29, 2007, 01:26pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
Quit talking like this was during an NCAA game, 'cause if it was, I guarantee you'd have been retired for not giving him a T. Three person crew, there's no excuse for someone not seeing it.
You can't call what you don't see! Nobody going to get retired for failing to call a T or any violation for that matter, that they are not sure of. Are you suggesting to GUESS?????

Quote:
And whose fault is that? Oddly, I haven't seen this after my Ts (with one exception who quickly learned that a 2nd T would indeed be called). Here's a hint, wreck coaches can be taught, too. Hand out a deserved 2nd T a couple of times, and they get the picture pretty quickly.
NCAA College coaches are very powerful and influencial people. Most of them have been doing their jobs longer than we have been officiating. You talk all big and bad but as hard as it is to get on a college schedule. If there's some real NCAA officials out here that's willing to speak the truth, they will tell you. That's not a place you want to go in your games. You look for other ways (game management) of handling the situation.