View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 13, 2007, 03:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpiano
mo99:
My point being is this tournament is played with 3 bats per team which were bought for 20.00 each at Walmart.

Sounds like a game you could handle, what with you being in such great shape and all.
My intention is not to keep this thread going,but a direct question to "jimpiano" who seems to want to continue it.I have asked you twice to state your experience and knowledge of this subject as you chose to enter the conversation.Mike and I had a disagreement,in which I am sure we are both miles apart on the subject,but we brought it to conclusion.I felt based on my playing and umpiring experiences,I have a basis for my opinion.Am I proud of my physical condition at age 49 that you continue to comment on,of course I am jimpiano.Am I cocky,or state things I am unbale to do,absolutely not.I have the first rule of umpiring covered when I enter the field prior to a game.I am physically fit,look like I played or still play the game and have my uniform in excellent conditionto give a good first impression.I do not sit behind a computer and pretend I am someone I am not.Anything I write here,I would say face to face.I am not sure you are the same.So may I ask you one last time sir,what is your experience to justify entering this discussion? Sorry,other forum members,I made my point,and find no other reason to continue this thread.