View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 26, 2007, 05:18pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
You have not won anything yet. You are not even in first place. Take a chill pill. Win something first than come talk to me.

Did I mention that the Cardinals have been to the World Series 5 times in my lifetime? My Tigers have been to the World Series twice in my lifetime. Both have won two more World Series titles than the Cubs have in all of our lifetimes.

Peace
(..sip...gulp...)

Hmm...seems a bit cool in here...that chill pill must be working already.

Tsk, tsk, Jeff, there you go living in the past again - bringing up things that happened a long time ago. I'm in the present, where currently no one has one anything yet. But it is fun to look at the current standings. Not the past standings, like last year, 1983, 1945, whatever. Current standings. You know, the ones that show the Cardinals closer to last place than to the next team above them, the Cubs. The Tigers, well they're doing ok, except losing 3 out of 5 in a series to the lowly White Sox. You know, a current series.

Ok, I'm done with you. I'm going home to watch current stuff on TV, like the Brady Bunch and Bonanza on cable.

(Used with permission.)