View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 25, 2007, 03:40pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
You're right, I'm not. Not because I don't agree with his opinions, although I don't always, but because I don't think that polarizing people against each other is a good way to solve problems. But I don't think solving problems is really his goal.
I think bringing and issue to light in a funny and informative way is about solving problems. People do not read papers anymore. People do not use their minds anymore to think. We pay more attention to Lindsey Lohan who has more money that anyone will ever need and whose transgressions will not help our troops win a war or give this country a better system of health care. And BTW, what has he been wrong about in any of his movies? Corporate America is making decisions that do not have the countries best interest at heart. The war was a sham and many of the reasons we went to war did not come true or were not true. Guns have not made us safer. And our health care is not affordable for the average individual even if you were promised health care by your regular job. It is up to us to solve the problems. All he or anyone can do is put light on the situation.

Rant over

Peace