Thread: Is it a balk?
View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 10, 2007, 02:11am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk
Perhaps you should find out information before you type things that make you look like a moron.
You really should have followed your own advice in your own posts.

1) A pump fake is something a quarterback does on the Stop And Go play.

2) You didn't supply more information prior to mbyron's post. Maybe if you had supplied us with more information, we could give you better answers. But I doubt it, the answers you got are all good ones.

3) You say you are not a coach, but you refer to the team as "us" and "we" when writing, which means you have some interest in this team. Get your team to the batting cages so they can learn to score some more runs.

4) One call by the umpire does not decide the outcome of the game. Your team should have scored more runs (see # 3), then they would not have found themselves in such a bad situation when a call didn't go their way.

5) You said, "the fact that with a 1 and 2 count with 2 outs ump makes a call that even his partner admitted was a bad call(later after the game) is what makes me angry." This tells me that the call happened earlier in the game, not on the last play to end the ballgame. How in the hell can you blame a call that happened earlier in the game for "your" team's inability to score runs (see # 3) the rest of the freakin' game?

And you're calling people here that you don't even know "morons?"
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25

Last edited by SanDiegoSteve; Tue Jul 10, 2007 at 02:15am.