View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 05, 2007, 10:06am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
The state that Bob and I belong to have their own procedures as to how to deal with players near the center area during pre-game introductions and the coaching box enforcement. The home team is allowed the center court area during pre-game introductions and if a team has a special celebration like a school called the Quincy High School Blue Devils, a school can get a waiver from the IHSA to allow a waiver from the normal rule.

Also the coaching box was a major issue a couple of years ago. The IHSA wanted us to enforce rule very strictly and to give Ts to help enforce the strict rule. Well they have now back off a little but still have a heavy emphasis to coaching staying completely in the box.

BTW, here is an example of a pre-game celebration. I was actually working this game but this school got a waiver to use this introduction from the IHSA. According to NF rules this would be outlawed.

Quincy High School Pre-Game introduction

Peace
That'll get 'em fired up I wonder if they installed fireproof nets?