View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 03, 2007, 01:32am
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Originally Posted by fitump56
So much for previous threads where it was said by the most preeiminet posters on ths Forum, " Good and well trained umpires NEVER get straightlined".

Of which, I totally disagreed. Davis should turn his paycheck back in and quit, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
And of course, you as usual took the comments out of context.
"As usual" , please cite.

Quote:

In the previous thread we were all discussing infield positioning for the BU on plays at first, in which there is no excuse to get "straight-lined."
Of which I commented that "no excuse" is living in a world that does not exist. There are certainly times when one can get SLined as BU in this situation. As I also said, anyone who says they never have, unless they are noobs or only PUs, are lying. it's a fantasy to puff out your chest and claim to everyone, "Me to I NEVER EVER..., we are all so smart, aren't we?". Pure fantasy.

Some live on that false sense of perfection, others, like me, choose to live in reality.