Thread: Block/Charge?
View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 14, 2007, 02:37pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
95 % of really good officials will get this call right 95% of the time.

If I get to choose which 10 officials I show it to, I'll get 10 out of 10 correctly calling it. I know who's good and who's not. And I know how you would have called it, and which category that puts you into.
To be fair, don't stack the deck. To be honest, choose your ten, and I bet if you show it once, no replay (just like in the game), force them to make the call right now. I bet you are nowhere close to 95%.

I know you really don't get me do you. Well, being the nice and humble guy that I am, I'm going to tell you. I am the exact opposite of you. When you look in the mirror at yourself. I am standing directly behind you, but facing the other way and I move in direct sync with you, so you can never see me. You notice how you have to be right about everything and you insist on making me look wrong. Well, I'm just the opposite of that. I too feel that I am right and I insist on making you look wrong. IOW's neither one of us will give in, back down on our position. If we where world leaders, we would be looking at WWIII. Since we can not agree to disagree, because you have to be right. The debates continue.....

Debating rule knowledge with master minds like yourself is very challenging and rewarding for the old sole like me who was never successful at anything. One day I will be gone and you will miss these weekly chats/spats with this old fool.

Have a nice day, it's been fun, it really has.....

Last edited by Old School; Thu Jun 14, 2007 at 03:21pm.