Thread: Block/Charge?
View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 14, 2007, 11:22am
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
A wise man once said, he who has done no wrong, has nothing to apologize for.

Stating my opinion on a call should not be something I should have to apologize for. Maybe you and some of the others should apologize to me for being so arrogant and jumping to conclusions.

You are no wise man (I know Peter Webb, and you are no Peter Webb.). Your posts on this forum prove that. I have given you history lessons of how the guarding/screening rules came to be written in the early 1950's and how they are to be applied but you just will not listen. You do not understand the rules and refuse to listen to people who really know the rules. I believe that you could even drive Mary Struckhoff batty.

I am not being arrogant and jumping to conclusions. You do NOT know anything about the rules. Your writings prove that. Please, please fill out your profile completely and stop hiding. Stop hiding behind a nom de plume. We want to know who you are and where you live so we can avoid officiating with you. (See my profile if you need an example.)

If I teach a basketball officiating class this year I am going to write to Brad and ask his permission to use your posts as an example of incorrect rules application.

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio