View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 12, 2007, 04:15pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deecee
i am not saying argue on the floor -- there is defintley a time and place.

i am stating that i would want any objections, if i were a camp director, to be brought to me regarding my camp. its like any job, changes are made when objections are brought to attention. usually, it is rare, that 1 person will only offend or step out of line with 1 other person. there is usually several
Well you are not a camp director and you have not picked the people to run the camp (from what I am reading in your responses). Also I am sure the camp director and the clinicians he or she picked they have a lot of trust in. And they really have that trust in those people if this is a higher level camp. A higher level camp has people that have proven themselves in ways you will never fully understand. For all you know the camp director might have told them to intervene in a situation like described. All I am saying to you it is risky. Now if you do not care then go right ahead and complain. Just do not be completely surprised when someone thinks your attitude was not right and they will not hire you or recommend you for another situation because of your words to the TD. If you are not hired it is not likely anyone is going to tell you the truth.

Peace