View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 12, 2007, 02:50pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
I also agree with Dan on this. I would not say anything to the tournament director about any clinician unless I was approached personally. Even then I would be very guarded. You are at a camp to learn, not to tell on the clinicians. Now if you are asked in a survey about the camp and it is anonymous then that might be OK. The bottom line is the tournament director hired the people for a reason. If you are at a camp to learn and people are making decisions about you based on the camp, I would stay away from that kind of interaction. Even if you do not like it I feel it would not be right to complain. Work your games, listen to the clinician and move on.

Peace
why are we so scared to voice our negative opinions to "higher ups" -- but anonymously its ok. george carlin said it best that the US is just "pu__ifying itself" -- if you really are "concerned" that this guy will look at you negatively because you expressed what you thought was an innapropriate action then do you really maybe want to work for this guy?

dont answer that because i know from personal experience that most officials will take whatever work they can get and move up and hate the situation and who they work for but kiss a$$ like none other. Instead to b!tching behind their back bring your concerns to them. What they do is out of your control but I know I will sleep better even if I am not working games for said person because he cannot seperate business from personal.