View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 25, 2002, 01:24pm
Official Forum Member

Talking Say hello to my little friend!!

Quote:
Originally posted by jbduke
And you're completely being a jerk.
Are you this thin-skinned when you're on the floor?

I re-read my reply to you and I don't see anything out of line. It would seem that you're the one that gets defensive when someone disagrees with you. I'm not arguing with you, I'm arguing a point, a play, or a rule. If you're not mature enough to understand that and if my posts appear to be arrogant, condescending or irritating to you, then don't read the d@mn things. I'm passionate about what I do and I'm not here to kiss anybody's a$$, not even yours.
There are those that don't like me on this and other boards, but I can't do anything about that. There are people on this board that I respect because their posts have demonstrated that their knowledgable and they know what they're talking about. Then there are those that just pop off at the mouth without ever opening a rule book or, worse yet, pretending that it doesn't exist. I don't know where you fall. But with a reply like the one you posted above, I'm getting a pretty good idea. I guess you thought Boozer was fouled and that Christensen had every right to grab Bruce Benedict as he left the floor, too?

Whew! I feel much better now!