View Single Post
Old Sun Jun 03, 2007, 02:28pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust
Juulie, read what he wrote again and read it with a player's mind. He told us pretty much everything....just not in technical terms.

I don't claim to have ESP but we, on this board, often expect questions worded in near perfect rulebook jargon. We jump all over non-officials with reasonable, legit questions when they're phrased in laymans terms...even when it's not that hard to figure out what they're really asking. Some call them fanboys (some of them are but not all). Some belittle them. I wouldn't hurt to be a bit more tolerant and not slam the guy for not fitting the casebook question format.
Camron -- I wasn't calling him a fanboy, and I wasn't belittling him. Actually, I was trying to give him the serious attention that is due to someone who asks an honest question and expects a well-thought out answer. I was trying to poke you in the ribs a little, but that apparently fell flat, just like a lot of my other jibes that day.

I really wasn't sure what happened, and I really couldn't read into his description what had happened. That call depends entirely on who had legal guarding position, or other legal position on the floor, and I just couldn't tell. SO I was trying to elicit more details to give him a good answer.