View Single Post
  #14 (permalink)  
Old Tue May 29, 2007, 11:21am
DC_Ref12 DC_Ref12 is offline
Official Forum Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 206
Originally Posted by M&M Guy
2-11-11 says, "If the discrepancy is in the score and the mistake is not resolved, the referee shall accept the progressive team totals of the official scorebook."
Poifect! Thanks.
Reply With Quote