View Single Post
Old Mon May 21, 2007, 02:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggBob
I got two white shirts, four red shirts, six powder blue shirts with logos, three powder blue shirts without logos, two dark blue shirts with logos, one dark blue shirt without logos, and now I have a green shirt. I have four pair of navy pants, six pair of heather gray pants, four pair of black pants, two black shorts with a logo, one black shorts with a different logo, navy shorts with no logo. I also have three navy ball bags with a logo, a navy ball bags with no logo, four gray ball bags, two black ball bags with out logo, and one black ball bag with a logo. Caps, I got caps with short bills, with long bills, made of wool, and made of some kind of mesh, I have black ones, blue ones, red and black ones, with and without logos for three different outfits. I got white crew sox with three different logos, I got them without, I have so many black sox my wife freaks when she looks in my sock drawer. Don't get me started on shoes and protective gear. So what, part of umpiring is wearing the uniform. Each national association wants to brand name and type of ball, while it is a pain in the butt, uniform stuff is the least of our worries.

Incidentally I like the gray and powder blue the best, it shows the least amount of dust and is my favorite type of ball to boot.

Didnt I see you on Ebay? ...kudos on having good taste!