View Single Post
Old Fri May 18, 2007, 03:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Let me put it this way. I do not go to Hooters for the girls, I never have. They are not my type. Too skinny and not the right kind of hair. The very first time I went to Hooters in the mid-90s, my girlfriend took me there for the food. I still go there with my current girlfriend all the time because of the food. My current girlfriend likes the food just as much as I do. Every time I go there now she goes with me. I am really not in to those girls. Hey, I do not like strip clubs either.

Secondly if you spend much time in Chicago, the entire restaurant (as other establishments) was focused on the Bulls (You could plug in the Bears, Cubs or Sox depending on which side of town you are on) game. I was the only person cheering for the Knicks with was easily 200 people in this restaurant if not more.

Peace
...sigh...I had such high hopes for you. But now you tell me you go to Hooters for the food, and you root for the Knicks? All this on top of being a Michigan fan. Maybe you're hopeless after all.

I've taken my whole family to Hooters, (they do actually have a good buffalo chicken sandwich), and it was my wife that noticed one of the waitress' "tricks", so to speak. When the waitress leaned on the table to talk to us, she put her arms in close to her body, which kinda squeezed her chest together, which created more cleavage. (I hadn't noticed...the arms, I mean.) Hey, whether it's a spectacular sunset, or a field full of beautiful flowers, sometimes I just have to marvel at the wonders of nature. That doesn't mean I get to pick any of the flowers, though...

So, how far off-topic can this thread get?

(Used with permission.)