View Single Post
Old Fri May 18, 2007, 12:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
Where did I say that? Why don't you read what I say as opposed to trying to interpret what I didn't say. I said that if a kid gets beat to a bloody mess on your court where a ambulance has to be called and the kids face has to be re-attached. It sounds a little suspicious to me. This got nothing to do with prevention. This is after the fact. One kid, beating another and ref's didn't see it. I suppose it could happen, but to the extent it did is what's questionable to me.

Especially if you can't get the story right.
GOTCHA!!! You did it on 3 different occassions.

From the original post:

“The weirdest thing was there was no indication of any problem before that point. No trash talking, no roughness and not any controversy.”

Since nobody was at this game other than the original poster, we have to take his word.

From your post on 5/17 (time stamped at 03:56 pm)

“The OP didn't think something was wrong in his game. Well he was wrong and both him and his partner missed the signs from the players that something wasn't right.”

From your post on 5/17 (time stamped at 05:02 pm)

“I'm just saying if some kid gets his head beat in to the point of unconsiousness, and has to be rushed to the hospital, you didn't do your job very well as an official, period.”

From your post on 5/17 (time stamped at 06:54 pm)

“It's one thing to have a punch thrown, it's an entirely different thing to have a fight go on an on, one kid down on the floor while another kid is punching him to death. To me, that seems like the officials where negilent in their duties.”

Hope my use of facts doesn't mess up your defense.