View Single Post
Old Thu May 17, 2007, 10:28pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindzebra
I love it when you prove my point...once again, you say you don't have time, you say you don't get personal...and here you are replying and once again sporting the condescending tone, with sarcastic comments.
I admit that I am being very condescending but that is largely a result of your attitude. I am discussing an opinion that I happen to share with others and that I formed on my own. You are making this about some larger issue of how you feel about me. Remember you said you did not like the NBA but you are discussing it like a big time fan-boy. I am not the biggest fan of the NBA either, but that is largely because of the players I loved as a younger are gone. I do not watch as much, but I am still a big sports fan and follow the goings on of the NBA as well as other sports I do not watch regularly.

If you do not like the sarcastic comments, do not say things that would bring on such comments. Once again I was only responding to your point of view, I was talking about you at all. But like a little baby that gets their feelings hurt, you started throwing out insults. While trying to suggest that I am not giving facts that you have not disputed other than semantics. The NBA followed their rule and you do not like the interpretation even thought they have been applying this rule the same way for years. I have no problem throwing a couple of barbs back at you because I can do that. I just call it how I see it and you are acting like a little baby. But I guess I cannot point out that you are an admitted anti-NBA fan but you happen to live in Phoenix and have a strong opinion about what happen with a team you do not care about. I guess that is what you call sarcasm.

Peace