View Single Post
Old Thu May 17, 2007, 10:12pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
That was offensive to you? Wow, if anything I was repeating your sentiment that you have discussed here several times. I hate to see what fans say to you and how you react when they say something really mean.

I cannot tell. You seemed all fired up about the way a league does something and you do not watch it. Once again, the NBA is not getting your dollar. Sorry for the insulting words.

So. I do know that you cannot see any Spurs players on the court players on the court from the angles that have been shown, but you do see the Suns down by the incident. BTW, I am going to guess that the NBA had all the footage and footage you will never see from the game. Just a guess on my part.

Just admit you are a fan boy and if you lived in San Antonio you would think the suspensions were warranted. I guess that is too personal for you to handle.

Peace
I love it when you prove my point...once again, you say you don't have time, you say you don't get personal...and here you are replying and once again sporting the condescending tone, with sarcastic comments.