View Single Post
Old Thu May 17, 2007, 10:06pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindzebra
From your first reply to me:

And I am sure the NBA does not really care what you personally think, they are not getting your dollar anyway.

Sounds kinda personal, huh?
That was offensive to you? Wow, if anything I was repeating your sentiment that you have discussed here several times. I hate to see what fans say to you and how you react when they say something really mean.

Quote:
I live in freaking Phoenix dude, I've seen the play and aftermath about 1000 times, my version of it is a hell of a lot closer to reality than the BS you were sprewing...and no I don't follow the Suns, and haven't watched an entire NBA game in probably 10 years.
I cannot tell. You seemed all fired up about the way a league does something and you do not watch it. Once again, the NBA is not getting your dollar. Sorry for the insulting words.

Quote:
FYI, we never saw a camera angle from the Spurs half of the court, now did we...and since the NBA handled all of this after the fact, we will never know...we do know that two of them came off the bench earlier.
So. I do know that you cannot see any Spurs players on the court players on the court from the angles that have been shown, but you do see the Suns down by the incident. BTW, I am going to guess that the NBA had all the footage and footage you will never see from the game. Just a guess on my part.

Quote:
For someone who claims to not want to get personal and waste your time, you sure respond all the time and almost always with at least one condescending, sarcastic comment. And I'm the one acting like a little kid...try looking up the word hypocrite.
Just admit you are a fan boy and if you lived in San Antonio you would think the suspensions were warranted. I guess that is too personal for you to handle.

Peace