View Single Post
Old Thu May 17, 2007, 09:36pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindzebra
Totally incorrect yet again.

Nash did not immediately jump up, infact Stoudemire and Diaw both returned to their bench before Nash went after Horry. Now one could argue that at the time they come onto the floor Horry was sticking an elbow into Bells throat, but even that was near the time Nash got there and not when Nash was still lying on the floor.
I guess that is just based on how you look at it. You see Nash get up damn near immediately after he realizes what just happen. Nash charges Horry and is intercepted by officials and teammates. The main angle I see you do not even see Stoudemire in the picture. You have to see the angle from the end line to even see how far Stoudemire came out on the floor. But when you see the coaching staff push him back to the bench, you see how far away he came. It was not like he took a step or two toward the situation. He was damn near at half court. I guess you really need to look at the film again. After all you did put “blind” in your moniker.

Quote:
But since when have you ever brought facts to the discussion.
You argue like a little kid. When the discussion does not go your way, you start getting personal. Is this discussion too hard for you to handle? It sounds that way. Because most times you start calling names when someone thinks you are full of it (like you are right now). I have not one time got personal with you or accused you of anything other than having a flawed argument, which in my opinion you do.

Quote:
The simple truth is SA was rewarded for thuggish behavior. One of the NBA's poster boys, once again got to skate, and because Stern lacked the common sense and gonads to rule fairly, what would otherwise have been a great series will be tainted.

In other words, everything that is wrong with the NBA...well not everything.
You sound like a fan boy. I know Golden State was not rewarded for anything when Davis gave an elbow Fisher and elbow, maybe because they have some damn self-control. I am a Pistons fan and I do not give Wallace a pass for his behavior. He even got T’d up tonight for not having self-control and he deserved it. Why could the Suns players not behave with more control?

I did not see any Spur players come off the bench during the same "altercation." I wonder why that was the case? Maybe because they are champions and the Suns have an MVP that cannot win any championships? Ya think?

Peace