View Single Post
Old Wed May 16, 2007, 02:50pm
Official Forum Member

Whats the world comming to?

I was working a high school AAU game this past weekend and 10 minutes into the game one kid pushed an opposing player to the floor, stood over him and pounded his face to a bloody pulp as he (the opposing player) was on his hands and knees. I was the trail offical in the back court and it happen in the front court opposite side of my lead. Before we could get there the kid was KO'ed. The coach ran on the court calling for someone to call the police, players squared off and spectators came down to the floor. Not much I thought I could do at that moment but we both tried to calm everyone down. The player(the beater) and one of the coaches for his team hurried him out of the gym before the cops got there. The weirdest thing was there was no indication of any problem before that point. No trash talking, no roughness and not any controversy. The kid was takin away in a ambulance and I found out the next day he had to have surjury to reconstruct his cheek bone and he had a dislocated jaw. I think I may end up in court on this one.

I see fights in NBA games sometimes on TV were guys get suspended for 10 or 20 games but if you saw how bad this kid beat the other one, if it was in the NBA I bet he would be suspended for life.

Whats the world comming to?