Thread: My 1ST Ejection
View Single Post
Old Tue May 15, 2007, 01:19pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
I'll tell you why I tossed the kid - mainly because he directed his comments to his own catcher, which really doesn't show much sportsmanship.
That is why I wouldn't toss him. Had the comment been directed at an opponent, official, or other adult not affiliated with his team, I might have a different opinion, depending on exactly what was said. Maybe the catcher and he have that kind of relationship, and talk that way with each other all the time.

Quote:
Words that are common phrase now, I never would have thought about saying when I was a kid.
Please don't tell me you never used "hell" and "damn" when you were a teenager. I will get that BS meter back out of the closet.

Quote:
Do they use hell and damn on Barney, or cartoons. (other than the Simpsons and South Park)
One of the worst analogies I've ever seen. Highly illogical. Are these players 3 and 4 year olds? No, they are 13 and 14 year olds, and are much more likely to watch South Park, The Simpsons, and other more mature fare, than they are to watch a baby show such as Barney.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25