View Single Post
Old Tue May 15, 2007, 08:39am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
I have a 3 strike and you're out (that's a T) policy. What I mean is I walk up the court, and he complains, I got no comment or no time to answer. I come back down and he's still complaining or talking about the same incident (kid stepped into the lane too early). I then turn to go back up the court, and he's still complaining. That's 3 strikes, that's a automatic T in my book. Now, I do take the incident into consideration. This incident is a very small issue, especially in the beginning of the game and I view it as being disrespectful to argue that point to this degree. Plus, what is this guy going to do when something serious happens? I'm going to nip this in the bud right now. Call a T, report constant complaining from the coach to the table.
If you're going to nip it in the bud, what the hell are you doing waiting for 3 trips up and down the floor to sack up and do something about it? You're making more problems for yourself by not addressing it. I don't have a problem with you ignoring the initial chirping, but if the coach is still chirping about it the next time down the floor it needs to be dealt with. 3 strikes applies to baseball, not coaching managment.