Thread: My 1ST Ejection
View Single Post
Old Mon May 14, 2007, 10:31am
BigGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
People, people, people.

What good does it do one to dump BG in the ignore closet if you all keep quoting him?

Thanks for your consideration of this matter.
What did I ever say to you to deserve this comment? Several of you guys are doing your best to read a whole lot more into my posts than is there and at the same time rip me for it. I'm not trying to be a harda$$ about anything. Some of these coaches I know very well. All it takes is one I haven't had, I don't make the statement, one of his kids drops the f-bomb, I toss, and then the coach says "what about a warning?" One of the reasons I do this is my second game last year, I toss a kid for yelling at his catcher "why don't you throw me the da** ball" loud enough to be heard by both benches. Then the coach comes out and starts with "isn't there a warning?" He shoots his mouth off one extra time so I toss him too.

All I've done is head off any potential situation on this one issue only. If this makes me a harda$$, or confrontational, or negative, so be it. BTW, it has served it's purpose - no ejections, and no foul language from any coach or spectator.