View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 16, 2002, 10:57pm
Official Forum Member

Unhappy

Okay 1st two weeks of slo-pitch probably could not have gone much smoother than they did. Then I hit this week get a dumbie that goes bananas when I call call him out getting tag after a run-down. I let him speak his peace for about 30 sec then tell him only 1 thing is going to change if he doesnt quiet down and it is not going to be the OUT call.
Then the next night I get a catcher and a pitcher who is belly aching all-night long about the strike/ball calls but not enough to get em ejected more of body and face lanquage thing. So after the game I hear the pitcher yell about how inconsistant I was which I just let fall to deaf ears BUT then I was driving home this jerk pulls along side of me and starts yelling out of his window about how terrible I was. Which I did report to my UIC which he told me I could have there next ball game if I wanted it, kinda a FU thing and he would go on the field with me

So give me some advice you wise vets on when you have a bad week how mentally you get yourself ready for the next and forget the BS from the last games?

Thanks

Don