View Single Post
Old Mon May 07, 2007, 06:16pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
Now, let me ask you a question about the part of your post I put in blue above. How are you going to get involved, "for everyone's sake?" Just how high is your horse, anyway?
I do not ride a horse nor carry a big stick. I would have step between the player and coach and tried to talk the player out of it. I would have at least given that a try and not access any technicals if successful, but warned the bench. I said this before, I am pro-players and against the coaches actions here. You should not push a kid that far. It's just a basketball game. I agree with the arguement of making the players tough, however, I disagree with driving them crazy to do so. I guess since you didn't see the look in his eyes, you couldn't understand that, rightfully so. But you should comprehend the fact that this is a 17 year old. Can you imagine what must be going thru your head at age 17 to go after an adult? And of that, how much of it is rage and how much is emotion? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this is not a good situation for this kid and I made need to get involved from a parents prospective. You guys may disagree with that, but that's just how I feel inside.

Last edited by Old School; Mon May 07, 2007 at 09:42pm.