View Single Post
Old Wed May 02, 2007, 02:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1989
i would remove my mask before ejecting anyone..thats how it is taught..what a joke..i think this happened a little to fast to think about taking of a mask.
Yea, the coach did nothing Garth,,,so you would let someone touch you...you such a good umpire, we all wish to be like you.
yea , a bobble head...you look so good in your gear..we look at amazement on hoe ripped you are and how perfect you look..In fact, i bet 3/4 of you think that when the game is going on, all the fans are looking at you..lol.
No one but no one, puts there hands on me....specially in a half *** high school game...
critize, joke and examine it to death because most of you would have handled it diffrently..lol thats why your in the bigs making 100,000 of dollars..lol.
who cares what shirt color he has, what helmet he's wearing and what calls he made,,,he's working hard and some coach pushes him or turns him around.
great respect, sportsmanship and way to teach our up and coming citizens how to handle a problem....this is high school baseball...not getto ball in east l.a....you never ever touch another human being unless ya wanna fight!!!

What the he!! are you talking about? Where did I say I'd let someone touch me? Where have I done anything but take the side of the umpire?

Before you address one my posts, try reading it first. Or perhaps even better, have someone literate read it to you.

Last edited by GarthB; Wed May 02, 2007 at 02:59pm.