View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 25, 2007, 03:24pm
Official Forum Member

Don't forget where this guy is coming from.

Most of the quick, "I would never carry one"'s are coming from guys who have some sort of facility presence on hand, and possibly a rather short walk to the car and even possibly locker rooms.

I also would never carry one to my NORMAL games. I bring it with me and leave it in the car (although if there's a locker room - it's in my bag in the locker room).

I do, however, remember the intramural setting. Literally hundreds of yards between you and any sort of facility presence (if that even exists) and just as far to your car - and likely any proximity to a phone is iffy as well. I think that in this setting, it would not be unheard of for me to put a cellphone in my bag (if I had my bag with me at the field) or possibly even in my pocket. Turned off, of course, during the game... but nothing wrong with having one at hand.