View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 22, 2007, 09:20pm
Official Forum Member

As already mentioned your hell toe is off. Your slot foot should be to the catchers heel line. You look like your farther back for the slot stance. I agree with the others you look closer to GD. (Pics one and two). I also agree with your head height. Just a little tall. You can widen your stance up a little as already mentioned also. I like that your shoulders look square to the pitcher and level, good job. In pics 4 and 5 it does appear you have your feet backward. Your right foot should be up in the slot. In 6, I also agree, you should already be set or at least on your way down. That way your set at the time of the release of the ball. By setting a little earlier, you will have an easier time in tracking the ball, hence proper use of eyes. I have no problem with your arm location. I also use a similar position with my hands. I no longer bring my slot arm across my abdomen. I got tired of getting hit in the wrist and elbow. Just remember to lock in with your non-slot arm.