View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 12, 2007, 01:48pm
Do not give a damn!!

First and foremost this comes with the territory. Even at the college level you might work with a guy or two that may not be as polished or you will be with them when they are having a bad night.

I think all you can really do is work hard and call your game. You cannot be so worried about what your partner does at all times. I would not suggest that you go calling all out of your area. I would not suggest trying to save the game with calls your partner cannot make.

If you want to tell your assignor or the tournament director that is completely up to you. I would just only save those complaints for the very worst situations and unprofessional behavior. When you work AAU or any summer, off-season type of games, many times you are working with people that are above their head. And most assignments are not made with reference to ability or type of game. So you will always run into games at this level where you will have to work with the weekend warriors because they were open to work at that time. Work your game and concentrate on things you have to improve on and that is all you really should expect.

Peace