View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 06, 2007, 08:56am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallfanatic
While I may not post here as often as i could (should), I would like to thank everyone on here for their insight in this sport. I have learned tremendous amounts and have changed my philosophy to adapt to the good advice given on this board.

The other night, my association had a meeting to to let in interns become regular charter members. I was one out of the four that got picked. I feel fortunate as this is my 3rd year reffing high school games. I feel like my hard work in during the season and off-season is really showing.

I continue to attend as many camps as I can and I strive to become a better official. I just wanted to thank everyone for posting their thoughts on here. I will work hard to participate on the board as well.

Everyone have a good easter (or weekend to be politically correct )
First off Congratulations. Second, I concur, this forum is a tremendous asset for an official. The debate that often goes on makes an official really dig into the rules and case book. In spite of some of the ignorance that comes on here as well, the thought that we're still talking about FED and NCAA caseplays a month removed from the regular season can only help any basketball official. I too want to say thanks to everyone. Hope this forum continues through the off-season. I'm sure we'll all have a bunch of AAU/WreckBall stories to share.