View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 05, 2007, 06:34pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallfanatic
... I would like to thank everyone on here for there insight in this sport. I have learned tremendous amounts and have changed my philosophy to adapt to the good advice given on this board.

...I was one out of the four that got picked. I feel fortunate as this is my 3rd year reffing high school games. I feel like my hard work in during the season and off-season is really showing.
Congratulations! This is the end of my 3rd year also, though I discovered this forum later than you; like you, I'm certainly working hard, and successfully, to improve from year to year. I'll echo your thanks to the board as my own because I appreciate the insights and even the helpful insults which are shared here.

I'm looking forward to getting about six years under my belt and hope by then to have "found my own equilibrium" as an official. For now, I work to listen and question (seems like you do more listening!). I'll attend two camps this summer, but probably will not be able to muster more than that - life IS, you know...

Happy Easter! He lives!!