View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 04, 2007, 02:03am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to TRef21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
If that is true, I find that to be a big .

Is the pool of NCAAW officials really so weak that they can't find someone else to put on the championship game every third year? I am of the opinion that NO ONE should work three consecutive finals, let alone seven in a row. There have to be some comparable officials out there who could be worked into the rotation. Bounce this other official back and forth between a semi and the championship from year to year.

I'm sure that there are other deserving people out there who should be given a chance. To do otherwise, gives the impression of tremendous favoritism.
I find the interesting as well. It's funny because at the college I'm going to I have the womens head basketball coach as my instructor for a sport management class. I also should add that I work in the conference as well but on the mens side. He said on his games the women officials really aren't that great. Whatever good ones that do work the games are gone in a few years to DII or DI. So are the women really that bad at the DI level. I love watching Lisa work. She has the style, that makes her the best at what she does. If she is working 7 straight times she has earned it. Don't forget Sally Bell had a run as well.