View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 02, 2007, 02:52pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer
First of all, he can't skip college - rule change - he has to be one year removed from high school before he enters the NBA draft.

Second, David Bowles is the official and he's great. I worked with him this past year and he's very smooth. He called a T on the losing coach in the same game. The coach called a time out, which David granted, and then said something that warranted a T. David blew his whistle for the T, walked past the coach like he did in this video and as he walked past him said, "30 or 60 coach?" Very classy!

Third, OJ was not ejected. I was actually at the game on press row. This happened with about a minute left in the state championship game and there was a sub waiting at the table. They were up about 30 points and this was his "exclaimation point" on his high school career. He told one of our broadcasting crew that he was throwing the ball to his dad. Before you say, oh sure - his dad actually got the ball.
My bad. The article I took the video from they said he was ejected. I think he should have been tossed. I don't care who he's throwing the ball to, he needs to go.