View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 29, 2007, 06:44pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotblue?
Wait, so are you saying that this new +POS shoe (the eBay listing says that they are new) does not ship with an insole? I find that hard to believe!

Or did you pull out the insoles of the +POS shoes to put them in the Honig's plate shoes that you were trying to sell here and on eBay a couple of months ago? Or maybe you bought them dirt cheap as blemished/seconds, and the problem was that they did not have insoles in them? And now you are trying to get top dollar on eBay for them?

I don't really know what you are up to, but it has an odor to it. Earlier posts showed that you bought the Honig's shoes secondhand (allegedly new, but you were not the original customer) and tried to return them to Honig's, and, when that did not work out to your satisfaction, you then apparently tried to sell them on eBay.

Why don't you just try to make your quick buck from some sucker on eBay and cease the soliciting on this forum?
1. These shoes ship with insoles, not from +POS, but insoles from Dr. Scholl's. I believe they are better anyway.

2. These shoes are a little blemished. I wouldnt have even known about the "blemishes" if the seller hadnt told me a bout them. I believe there are 1 or 2 minor marks, and if someone was obsessive about it they could polish it.

3. I paid just under $100 for these shoes, so I did not get them dirt cheap. I am trying to get my money back on these, which I won't do because of the Ebay and Paypal fees. Then I will go to +POS and buy the shoes direct

4. Excuse me for trying to save a little bit of money. By the way, the people that bought my Honig's shoes were more than happy to buy them for about $85, and I didn't get my money back on those either.

5. Talk when you know what the hell is going on.

Last edited by uxley11; Thu Mar 29, 2007 at 06:46pm.