View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 22, 2007, 01:03am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
1. Just because you can't handle being told that your interpretation is not correct is no reason to resort to name calling. Dan.

2. I'm sorry that the diction of the NFHS rules committee isn't up to your standards. You'll have to take that up with them. I'm still convinced that my understanding of what their words mean is quite reasonable.
1) Gee, you don't seem to be handling rejection very well either. Its kinda made you real indignant, hasn't it? You'll just have to learn to handle those trying times when you get something wrong(even though you'll never admit that you were actually wrong).

2) I get it. Your interpretation of a rule that everyone else has agreed has a gray area is the correct interpretation. And the NFHS rules committee agrees with your interpretation. Not that we'd ever doubt that, but could you come up with something that's maybe a little more definitive than your own personal opinion? Maybe a letter or e-mail from the FED rules committee saying never doubt NevadaRef?