View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 16, 2007, 03:52pm
Huck Finn

Sports Illustrated always (lately) has a tournament issue where they have a collage (sp?) of players and coaches. I got mine and actually thought they might have used the same pictures from last year. After looking closer, players like Greg Oden and such were on the cover. Bruce Pearl was on the cover from his game in the chearing section. There was one referee on the cover too. Ted Valentine. Teddy is somewhat of a celebrity. I actually think it is funny how he gets on some people's nerves - and the fact that I fully believe he does some things on purpose to do it. Has anyone tried to go out and buy some Nikes with a Big A$$ white swoosh on them? Not an easy task which - along with knowing his personality - tells me he is going out of his way to find, buy and wear those shoes.
I didn't catch what kind they are, but Zelton Steed was wearing some shoes yesterday that either had grey, gray , white or an air sole on them. On a side note, it seemed like that crew wasn't in sync the whole game. The other two officials seemed like they were pressing (to make calls) some of the time.