View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 16, 2007, 11:21am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
You are completely wrong on this. Go back and read the book.
can I borrow yours?? I seemed to have misplaced mine. Which would indicate that I did originally have one. Can you say that? Oh wait I am just yanking your chain, mine is up in my pickup, but I don't have to go read it. I know when the shooting motion starts, I also know that it isn't pertinent to this situation. If however the call had been a block it would be pertinent, because then the player in the act of shooting would get credit for the basket, we wouldn't shoot the free throw because the game had been decided ... NOW shall we take a poll and and see if I am completely wrong. LOL..
Quote:
Yes, but he wasn't sure, which is my point. The video supported his call, however, how can you make a decision that's going to decide the game and you not be sure? That's my point!
Yeah he was sure. He was sure enough to let the players send the game to OT...and the video supported his call as you have said, but above you said it was a block, you don't have a point except for the one on top of your pointy little head LOL...how is that saturday night gig working for you now?

Quote:
To me, the defender was late getting there, regardless of the fact he got his feet set a split second b/4 the contact, so he is the player in the most unfavorable position, therefore, he is responsible for the contact.
if he is there before the ball handler he is there before the ball handler, if he is late he is late, you cannot say he was late but got there before the ball handler.....wow...you might actually be the inspiration for the aflak duck and all the confused looks LOL....