View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 15, 2007, 10:44am
Official Forum Member

ill be working the purdue game -- it will be 2 man because of scheduling problems but my partner will be jon diebler -- hes going to work endline to endline (because he can) and i will just shimmy and shake from Trail to Trail. should be fun as he also wants to stay table side the whole game because him and the Purdue coach LOVE talking about philosophy and its transition from classical to modern with its impact on current global policies.

He's the most well rounded official I have ever met. This one time I remember we made a bet that he could get the coach extremly fired up at him and then get him to laugh 10 seconds later -- sure enough I thought the coach was going to earn himself a T however next thing I know he was laughing so hard. Next time down the court (this coach is very famous and his knickname is coachK) a cocktail waitress is giving Diebler a nice cold brew from the coach. lucky for us there was a break in the action as we were about to shoot free throws so he had 30 seconds to enjoy it. good times -- he even let one of the players try it and everyone had fun.

purdue arizona should be fun -- anyone want to make any call requests?