View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 14, 2007, 08:28am
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust
..having the top of the foot also on the floor.
You never want to have the entire top-half of your foot touching the court. I did it once and in the process dislocated my ankle, chipped a few bones, torn all the ligaments in my ankle, and kill a few never endings in the top of my foot. That was 17 years ago and I still wake up every morning attempting to pop my ankle b/c it still feels out of place.

Only time in my adult life that I cried from pain. (spent the first night lying on my sofa without Motrin or any other type of pain killer )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMEngmann
Finally, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the foul call at the end of the second play by the L. I thought the defender had pretty good position and verticality, and it looks to me like the offense initiates the contact with a lean in. To me the offensive contact forces the defender's hands down into a position where it looks like he doesn't have verticality. Not the greatest angle here, but what do you guys think about a no call on the foul to send the player to the line with 2 seconds left?
Somebody did, Old School!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
...The reason I say the red team got job because that was not a foul the lead called later. That was good defense on the red, imo.

Last edited by Raymond; Wed Mar 14, 2007 at 08:41am.