Thread: Lsu Women
View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 12, 2007, 03:31pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
It's a fair enough point, Jeff. However, from what I've read about this case, even a sleepy public defender could have defended these kids against Nifong.
Frankly, I'm not too concerned about these kids. They're privelege, however, doesn't make his behavior less deplorable any more than it makes it more deplorable.
Well you have a bunch of kids that have a party with drinking, possibly drugs and strippers. I believe something happen, it might not have been what she reported accurately. If this was the football and basketball teams, then no one would be giving these kids any benefit of the doubt. There would be people that would say, "See, athletes behaving badly once again." I do not see this same benefit of the doubt given to even pro athletes and they are not directly involved in anything. But this was the Lacrosse team who are not the feature athletes on campus and it must be that they are "good kids." Just a bunch of code words flying around and change the circumstances a little and no these kids are in jail awaiting trial.

Peace