Thread: Lsu Women
View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 12, 2007, 03:02pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
A lot different, though, than the original pronouncements from the prosecutor. Listening to him, you'd have thought these kids were monsters out trolling around on their off time.
Once again, if these were some poor college kids from a less privileged school public school, then there would be no issue with the prosecutor. Prosecutors always make the case that the people they are charging as being the worst offenders in life. They even do this when they are completely wrong or the people are completely innocent. There were many people sent to prison in my state only to find that DNA proved they could not have committed the crime. The "accused" did not come from privilege and could not afford a lawyer on their own to fight the government. Then when some were released after spending 10 years or so, the prosecutors still claim they did the right thing. One even ran for Lt. Governor and is a current States Attorney in the town I live.

So tell those kids to join the crowd. I am sure they only think this is an injustice because it happens to them. It happens to a lot of people and no prosecutors are ever dismissed.

Peace