View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 04, 2007, 05:22pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to TRef21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaellis
Thanks to Chess Ref and AFHusker.
May I suggest to you " Be a lead Camp" www.bealead.com. This is directed by Martin Cota and Danny Yee. Both have DI experience in the PAC 10 and may other conferences in DI, DII, DIII and JC level. It is a very good camp to go to if you want to become a better high school official or want to enter into the college ranks. I went for the past 2 years. My very first time attending the camp after 2 years of high school ball under belt, well actaually 1 but thats a different story and my first camp in general I was hired for college ball. It is a great camp and you will learn a lot that will make you better than you already are. I know he has like 2 or four this summer. If you register now you can got to one camp for a $150 and he has a combo session where its two camp one at UCI Universtity California Irvine and APU Azusa Pacific for like $175 I think. UCI is high school play and APU is JUCO play. Very Good camps, great staff, great food(catered), and you will attain much knowlege. Hit me up for more info or check out the site www.bealead.com.