View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 21, 2002, 03:58pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Re: They should know better in my opinion.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bart Tyson
Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge

I of course check it, but if we were to have a simple mistake in copying the material, I would not give a T just because of that.

If they do not have people that are competent in my opinion to get the book right or make sure the information is correct, then they deserve a T.

Do these two quotes cancel each other out? Any change in the book will get a T from me, if the rules call for it. This is one area I don't have a grey area. The only exception is the 10 min. mark. Many times the table personnel are not on time.
The T was not given because someone did not copy the right information, the information was wrong that was given. I do not care if the information is written in the book before 10, the information needs to be summitted. That is the only requirement by the rules.

I went to the table at 12:30 and everything was given. And the information was in the book before the 10 minute mark. Easy as pie to give a T here. The mistake was discovered when the introductions were made. And one of the players was not the correct number and another mistake was made with a name. The visiting book was to blame or the coach depending on who put the information in the book. And the visiting scorekeeper admitted to the mistake and we moved on.

Peace