Thread: boyinnblue24
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 12, 2007, 06:52am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadaump6
I will be happy to ask questions. If it doesn't offend anyone, I'll start a new thread once every two days. I just wish some of the older guys could cut down on the insults.
If you would stop running your mouth and look at why you are being insulted, it might just make some sense!

1. You have posted some of the most ridiculous comments on ABUA that I have ever seen.

2. You appear to not have a lot of practical experience (and your posts show this) but you won't listen to anyone! You argue for the sake of arguing!

3. Instead of figuring all this out yourself, you run for the moderators to protect you.

Well, you have the moderators fooled at ABUA but I don't think that is going to happen here. Again, we suggest that you go to eteamz. You will be welcomed there as a moderate expert with all the others. They speak your language there and will accept you with open arms. Please try it - PLEASE?

I'm not going to edit this thread but I am going to add:

Jesus Christ! You are just a kid! I just saw your pictures on ABUA!

Alright, now I see why some of the posts went the way that they did; but that does not excuse the fact that you will not listen to those that have FAR more experience that yourself! So now I will rescind requesting you to go to eteamz as it will only ruin you. Start paying attention to what the veterans are telling you, stop trying to have the last word and for God's sake, grow another layer of skin, will ya!

Last edited by ozzy6900; Mon Feb 12, 2007 at 07:21am.