Thread: T-worthy?
View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 15, 2002, 12:55pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
5) There are no valid reasons for not calling the foul on B1, only excuses.
Hmmmm, let me review my previous posts. Ah, yes. I think there are valid reasons for not calling a foul on B1 in this situation. In fact. . . let me check. . . yup, I even listed out some of those reasons.

Your turn. I can hardly contain myself waiting for the inevitable insightful, thoughtful reply: "No, there are no valid reasons for not calling a foul on B1."

Quote:
6) And I do not apologize for taking no prisnors on this issue today.
In all seriousness, Mark, I would not describe your approach in this thread to be "take no prisoners". Rather, I would call it a "make no converts" approach. You write long, sometimes insulting, often repetitive, posts that really don't add much to the discussion.

The truth is that I had no idea whatsoever that this thread would focus on the OOB call instead of the T call. I am frankly surprised that anybody thought to disagree with the original call. Everybody that I've ever worked with or talked to or listened to at a camp has said that this approach is the right one. That's honestly not an exaggeration. Until this week, I have never heard anyone espouse your position on this situation.

So while I respect your opinion, I'm going to stick with the dozens or hundreds of officials that I know and respect personally and continue to call this play the right way.

Peace (where is Rut lately, anyway?)

Chuck