View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 08, 2007, 01:07pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Well, that reinforces what Rocky had to say. You get even by either ignoring a foul or calling a phantom violation.

Pure, unadulterated crap.
JR, phantom violations, where did you get that from? I don't have to make sh!t up. My point is this. There are consequences. As long as you live there will be consequences to your negative actions. Just like you berating me in front of all the others on this forum. There are consequences to that. Here's one of them. I'm going to tell it like it is, because we know we're not going to get the truth from you. The truth is, we pass on violations and calls all the time. Look at the NBA, depending on who you are (Dwayne Wade), traveling doesn't apply to you. If I'm working a HS game and it's a good game, I'm not going to nitpick the travels or the palming of the ball, unless it's just blatant and your grandmother could see it in the upper decks. However, if a coach refuses to heed my warnings, I might get a little bit more nitpicky with the calls.

Oh, and one more thing, it's not a phantom violation if I call it. It's not a made up violation if I call it. It's a violation and the ball going the other way, no matter what you or the coach thinks about it. And in case your pea ball size brain doesn't get it, I'm judge, jury and executioner on the court. I get the last word. And sure, you can say because of my actions I won't work in your association or whatever anymore. That's fine, but in this game today, I'm the king on the hill and I decide what going to be a violation or not.

A wise man once said; be not to vindictive of people you don't know, as there are consequences to everything you do.