View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 12:54pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad
And yet you did tell the OP'er to cheat...that comment you made about not calling the foul in the last ten seconds and then adding the little wink icon - that's telling that official NOT to do his job and to cheat to prove a point to the coach who was standing...that's crap. It's crap advice, and it's a crap way to do your job...so there is no shame on me for pointing out that you are full of crap.
You can view it as crap all you want. I'm just being real. If the coach wants to argue that I missed a foul, late in the game that could have helped his team win the game. Then he needs to answer first, why is he standing up after recieving a technical and being warmed not too! Your shame is ignoring reality and ignoring the fact that people are people first.

A wise man once said; when you fail to heed a warning, then you shall suffer the consequences. Those consequences could be a technical late in the game, which the OP said he did, or those consequences could come from somewhere else. Like, all of a sudden, your kid got the ball, my eyes are waterly, can't see clear, did something just happen?, or, his player may go in to shoot and beep!, no shot!, TRAVELING....!!!!